Thursday, July 3, 2008

Spring Sumer 2008 Retirement List is here!


Ladies,
SU! has released their Stamp sets that will be retired and gone FOREVER as of August 10th. You can go to the following link to look it up the retirement list, www.stampinup.com or contact me.

The picture above is a tic tac toe game I made for my son's 4th birthday using the Mateys Map wheel which is on the DORMANT LIST, (which are items you can still order even though they will not be listed in the upcoming Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book and Catalog) Speaking of the new catalog, I have seen a SNEAK PEAK of it and boy am I thrilled and pumped to see the IB&C in its entirety August 11th. You will not be disappointed. The HOSTESS SETS are fabulous, I think you will love that there is a style for everyone. If you want a copy of the upcoming Fall/ Winter IB&C make sure to email me so I can get it ordered for you. I will post pictures later of items made with retiring stamps sets so you can get your creative juices flowing and get these great sets before they are gone forever! Enjoy!

No comments: