Friday, September 14, 2007

Stampin Up! Louisville Regionals



WOW! My head is whirling with super ideas and fantastic projects to share with all my customers. I just attended my first Stampin Up! Regionals, where 100's of demos get together to swap card fronts and learn of great projects and techniques. I cannot wait to get hold fab camps and clubs to help others find that creative outlet within themselves. Above are pics from the event (L-R) Judy, Anne, &me. I was able to attend with my Upline Anne Venci, whom you all know I love and appreciate to death, and met one of my Sideline's Judy, she was a hoot and a blast to sit next to! SU has some amazing products and they are even more AMAZING when using "outside the box". JUST ONE THRILLING PERK OF BEING A DEMONSTRATOR FOR SU! Not to mention they are having a great offer to sign up before the end of September. Please check out http://www.stampinup.com/ for the hot deals they are giving and contact me to take advantage of these spetacular deals.


Stamp Club Girlz, I have some wonderful pics of ideas to share with all of you. Look forward for them to come via a special email to the link for your sneek peeks!

Enjoy your day!

Holly

No comments: